Friday, September 23, 2005

Rene and Georgette Magritte with Their Dog After the War

I love the thrift store. I've never been a frequent shopper, but my roommates and I went a couple of weeks ago and I found some great T-Shirts and Shorts, among other things. We bought plates (8 for $3.99) from Japan (i.e. our fine Japan). Anyway, fast forward a couple of weeks and my roommates hit up the thrift store, sans me, and brought me back a kick ass Puma old school baseball type shirt. It's awesome, if you could see it you would be sufficiently impressed.

Anyway, I've discovered that the best finds at the thrift store can be found in the little boy T-shirt section, the blazer/coat section, and the tie section. They have some great neck-ties (perfect for belts, bondages, etc.) for cheap. So, if you happen to be a poor college student, as I am, I recommend hitting up your local Thrift Store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home