Friday, May 30, 2008

iPod

First 10 shuffled songs on my iPod (no skipping):

1: Lyle Lovett If I had a Boat
My senior year of college there was a week where Steph, Lauren and I listened to this song non stop. Greatest line: Kiss my ass, I bought a boat, I'm going out to sea

2: Sheryl Crow: Home
This harkens back to high school

3: Norah Jones: Toes
My mom and I like to listen to Norah Jones

4: Red Hot Chili Peppers: Hey
Courtesy of Kyle

5: Dispatch: Two Coins
Early days of college

6: Yes: The Fish (Schindleria Praematurus)
I don't think I've ever listened to that song without the context of the rest of the album, it's very strange.

7: Gustavo Santaolalla: An Angel Went up in Flames
From the Brokeback Mt. Soundtrack, great fiddle

8: Tom Petty: I Wont Back Down
Derek and I are seeing him and Steve Winwood in Raleigh this summer during our vacation!

9: Ben Folds Five: Army
The first time I heard this song was in concert, Derek had a mullet when he was a kid haha

10: Andrew Bird: Fiery Crash
Courtesy of Laryssa, swapped for some Willy Nelson and Damian Rice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home