Sunday, September 25, 2005

Now a Major Motion Picture

I have a coffee problem. It's not as bad anymore as it once was. A couple of years ago it used to be really bad, it got to the point where I had to pee every five minutes. The worst part about it was that I was sharing a bathroom with an entire floor of girls, many of whom I only knew through the bathroom. Thus, many of the girls on the floor began to associate me with the bathroom, and I'd get comments like "You're always in here" and "Weren't you just peeing five minutes ago?" The answer being, yes, yes I did. A sacrifice I was willing to make. Now that I share a bathroom with two of my good friends it's no big deal if I have to pee every five minutes; however, instead of drinking as much coffee and using my bathroom in peace, I've cut back. Interesting? No? Ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home