Friday, May 30, 2008

Things About Me

Random Facts:

1: I'm really bad at keeping up with blogs, 2 posts in one day though!
2: I'm also really bad at keeping in touch- don't take offense.
3: When I watch Top Chef (religiously) I like to think that I can cook well (I can't)
4: I'm moving at the end of June
5: Into an apartment that was once a store in a small downtown
6: Derek is coming with me
7: We're going to get a kitten
8: It will probably be ridiculous
9: I love to organize things, but am ridiculously unorganized
10: I've only got one more year until I'll have my Masters Degree
11: Immediately after we get moved in Derek and I are going on vacation to North Carolina
12: We will ride bikes and swim in the ocean
13: I bought a pretty dress for the occasion
14: My brother just got engaged
15: My other brother just got his drivers license
16: I love to read trashy mystery books, when I'm not in school I can plow through a ton of them
17: I got bit by a tick the other day- so far no bullseye (keep your fingers crossed)
18: I started getting grey hairs when I was about 18
19: I drive a Subaru sport wagon- it can hold lots of loot
20: It's beer thirty- I've gotta go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home