Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Below-the-Belt Health Habits That Can Harm You

Cosmo, always with the catchy cover stories... and now:

Top Ten Cover Stories I'd Like To See:

10: "Why do I itch down there?" A question to the readers from Paris Hilton

9: "Why You Should Never Believe a Word I Say" by feature columnist Miss Cleo

8: "Scientology is a Crock of Shit" by Tom Cruise

7: "I'm Anorexic and I Don't Give a Damn What You Think" by Lindsay Lohan

6: "Why Carbs Are The Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread" by Dr. Robert C. Atkins

5: "Fuck You Armani, I'm Winning My Next Oscar Wearing Blue Jeans" by Meryl Streep

4: "I Wear Birkenstocks to Work" by the Fashion Editor of Vogue

3: "A Confession: We Made It All Up" by the Writers at National Enquirer

2: "I Have No Idea What I'm Doing" by George W. Bush

1: "There are Nothing But Advertisements in This Issue, But We Know You'll Buy it Anyway"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home